THE WEEKLY VLOG! #6 & TWIP #10 • LIFESTYLE

Leave a Comment


Well this week has all been rather crazy! I got this video (sort of) up on Sunday and by that I mean it was uploading all day on the worlds slowest internet which was the equivalent of no wifi at all. So I had to cancel my frozen upload screen and re-do it all! Fair to say after a lot of stressing and disappointment in myself it is up and live for you all! So in light of that... My tip this week is: Even if you think you can, never leave things to the last minute. It always ends in a rushed panic and unnecessary stress.



In terms of Instagramming... this has become a bad routine of forgetting to post. But I did really like this picture and you guys seemed to as well so hopefully I will get better!

I'm so mad at myself that my lack of internet caused my upload to be late, however I will be announcing some very exciting news in next weeks, so make sure you check it out! Trust me you won't want to miss it...

If you haven't already go and give my channel some love by hitting the subscribe button and give the video a cheeky like whilst you're at it!
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig