Brunch Dates At Marmadukes • FOOD

Leave a Comment
I think brunch and dinner are the best excuses to go out somewhere nice to eat and when it comes to finding the perfect brunch spot for a cute little date, where else other than Marmadukes. Connor and I discovered this three floored independent haven of good good and drinks at 22 Norfolk Row in Sheffield (S1 2 PA) randomly on a day out shopping together and it's been our little secret ever since. But some secrets are too juicy to keep, those that are about food that is, hence why I am sharing this adorable spot that serves breakfast, brunch and lunch Monday - Saturday 9am - 5pm and 10am - 4pm on Sundays.



Located right in the centre of town, it's the perfect pit stop for a nice hot drink or something cold and soft to refresh yourself from heavy shopping bags. You can have a look at their menu here and see the place for yourself in my weekly vlog, where the food tastes as good as it looks.


Another thing that I love is the 'quirky cool' fruity 'health' drinks, so any place that serves these kind of beverages is always a thumbs up in my book. The first thing I noticed, apart from the chic homely interior of the building was that as soon as you walk in on your left was an open refrigerator with all these different flavours of glass bottled drinks. I've been working my way through each flavour in my recurring visits.


Another thing that is worth sitting down to enjoy is a brew of Joe's Tea Co. in there cute miniature tea pots with matching mini mugs. With everything being teeny tiny and served on old wooden crate-like boards in an array of pastel colours, not only are they instragrammable (yes I used that as a word) but they are also deliciously subtle in their blended tastes of multiple flavours. Connor and I felt there was nothing more appropriate than sitting down to a cup each of tea that was named St. Clements Lemon, which (although did look like boiling water) had that sweet but zingy taste of a fresh slice in hot water. All of the teas have funky names that are tempting just looking at the menu and selection of boxes on display. I'm a big fan of this brand and I really love it when independent cafe's support independent brands. 


If you're in the Sheffield area then do go and check this place out, downstairs is a labyrinth of a quirky cafe, the independent types that could easily be found in the coolest areas of East London, then up a rustic wooden staircase sits a snug hideaway with cushions from loaf, and tiny round tables to sit your coffee cups served on. But if you really want to get away from everything, then head up another level of stairs for a quiet space away from the queues of happy customers eager to try the soup of the day and the extra chunky chips that still have the skins on (trust me they are delicious).



You can contact Marmadukes through the old school email (sales@marmadukescafedeli.co.uk) or dog and bone (0114 276 7462) or their social media's Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

The little snug on the 'second floor' away from the hustle and bustle of downstairs.
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored or paid for by Marmadukes, this is just my genuine recommendation that I like to give to my readers based on my own personal experiences. Which you can see for yourself in my weekly vlog here.
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig