Primark Online Shopping • FASHION

1 comment
Primark Loving
It's been a while since I've done online shopping for clothes, a really long while. I think the last time I did online shopping for clothes was the January 2015 sales. Wow has it really been that long? A whole year? Go Ashlee! Well done for my restraint. I used to spend hours scrolling through sites at things that I couldn't afford and I guess that got to me and I told myself that I needed to stop. But I feel as though my wardrobe for Spring is seriously lacking some colour or anything that feels new and interesting and I thought of the one place that is easiest to pick up a bargain every time. Primark.


I seem to be really drawn to cobalt blue at the moment, everything I see in this rich shade of blue just draws me in. I'm also really loving the combination of office attire with casual clothing, I guess I'm in the mood for a style shake up. So I thought, hey I wonder if Primark have an online shop I could browse on easily that would allow me to buy what I want at a super cheap price without the effort of going around the horror that is the Oxford Circus Primark (but let's be real, it's more like Marble Arch). Oh wait, last time I had this exact thought I realised they didn't have any service online I could buy from... wait again, that would have been about a year and a half ago, maybe they have changed and updated their website?

So I go for a little bit of a hunt, and I seemed to have found some sort of update where you can create outfits from the items and add them to a favourites, but I don't seem to be able to buy any of the things I want. Am I missing something here?

I thought you might be interested in the items that I did find and added to my favourites list... so these are my picks!



If any of you lovely readers have figured out some magical loop hole I am clearly blind too, where I can buy online then please let me know.
Primarnia
Primark NEEDS an online shop. There are so many things that I would buy if it was all done with a few clicks and not a rugby game to get to that perfect pair of PJs... WHY DON'T THEY HAVE A WEBSITE WHERE I CAN SPEND MY LIFE AWAY IN STUFF I DON'T NEED!? I think they would make a fortune if us girls (and guys) could log into their online archive of bargain beauties. Who's with me?
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig