THE WEEKLY VLOG! #7 • LIFESTYLE

Leave a Comment

Thank you so much for watching another Weekly Vlog here on The Life of Rosie! Don't forget to give the video a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel if you haven't already! It's been a super fun week full of activities, I've been baking sugar-free biscuits (vegan of course), I've been to see Eton Messy, I've gone for a lovely dinner date, seen Ghost in the theatre as well as having a beautiful brunch date with Connor. It's been such a fun week I've actually been MIA from Instagram, hence why there's no TWIP's post alongside this, as frankly there is no pictures from the week! However I haven't forgotten about my tip of the week, which is: Always make sure you spend the evening's doing something that makes you happy, that is for yourself and is what you want to be doing! That way whatever has happened before that means that the day is ended on a happy note and has turned a bad day into a good one!
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig